Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Link Love #2




Tiz Will Write for Shoes:
[Link]
Waxes Lyrical about her love for Twitter and I couldnt agree more!

Aus Style:
[Link]
Points out how awesome Lee Lin Chin (Of SBS News Fame) is one Stylish Lady!

Independant Fashion Bloggers:
[Link]
Has Launched its new improved site! Yummy Goodness!

Once Sentence:
My Constant Addiction
This one made me smile for hours! [Link] and this one nearly made me cry because I understood completely [Link]

Oddee:
[Link]
Has a list of amazingly cool/odd/weird umbrellas and since its been raining alot lately it seemed like a good idea!

Gala Darling:
[Link]
In very stylish bunny ears!

Daddy Likey:
[Link]
Reviews how a fake mole in a hilarious fashion.

What links are you loving this week?

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin