I have gone through a few style changes from complete tom boy (Runners, Over sized t-shirt and ratty jeans) to Gothling (black pants, black top, boots) to where I am now which is a mix between Recovering Gothling and Geek. Looking back over the changes I realised that my Geeky Style would of evolved earlier if I had known better. So I decided to put together a list of things I wish I had known years ago!
- Iron your T-shirt.
- Good Quality (aka more expensive) Jeans and Pants Fit Better as a rule.
- Long Skirts are Awesome!
- A Pony Tail can be made stylish with a little effort
- Comfortable shoes Do Not have to be ugly.
- Always be honest with yourself when buying something.
- If you are unsure about buying something ask for an opinion!
I will be adding to the Geeky Style category on the site soon so keep a look out for Geeky Style Tips and Tricks :)
What do you wish you could tell yourself years ago? What tips do you live by these days?
Love and Obsessions