Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers and Mothers to be out there!

My Mum is my hero. There is no one on this earth who I respect more. She raised me and my sister on her own and has been the most incredible Mum ever. All my friends call her Mum and tell me how lucky I am to have her and I couldn't agree more!

My Mum went to Uni in her 30's to become a Teacher and worked full time while studying and raising to girls who admittedly didn't make it easy! She is probably my biggest supporter in all things I do and I love her more than anything in this world (yes including my shoe collection and photoshop!)

I hope you all took time to treasure your Mums today, Whether you bought them something nifty, Made them breakfast in bed or just took the extra time to say I love you!

See you tomorrow!

Love and Obsessions.

Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin