Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Love and Lust Haves #4


Image by Miss Addict

[1] - [2] - [3]
[4] - [5] - [6]
[7] - [8] - [9]

1. Iphone: I love my LG but for on the go web browsing I really want an Iphone. Gorgeous and Practical!
2. Sea Love Bracelet: I showcased this bracelet along with its seller yesterday trinketsandrosesfrom Etsy. So pretty and classy!
3. Smencils
from Think Geek: Pencils that smell as good as the pictures you draw (and in my case probably better) Yummy!
4. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer: I have tried this in store and its lovely. I have run out of my old face primer and this is on my Lust List.
5. Miss Me Womens Suri 1 Heels: I fell in love with these shoes when Haute Macabre showcased them. Such a Sad Panda that they dont ship to Oz :(
6. Gorillapod: So handy and useful! I have wanted one of these for ages but a friend twitpic'd a great use for them with Macro shots and now I find myself lusting all over again!
7. Urban Sherpa Baby Doll Hoodie from Ezibuy.com: White is so not a practical colour for me but I find myself wanting this hoodie none the less!

8.Sunbeam Fairy Floss Maker: I went to a street festival on the weekend and missed out on fairy floss and ever since the cravings have not left me alone! I refuse to buy packet stuff! It has to be the freshy spun stuff or I wont eat it! Thus why I require a machine of my own! Obviously :)
9. Phillips 22 Inch Moniter: I already have 1 22 inch wide screen moniter but I would really love to have two so I can have Photoshop open in one and chat windows and web browsing in the other! Greedy I know! But as soon as I can afford it its happening I tells you!


So lovely peoples what are you Loving and Lusting over this week?

Love and Obsessions

Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin