Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

What I Wore - To Dinner with my Family


Photo: Miss Addict

  • Chanel Sunglasses (from Thailand:P)
  • Handmade Earrings from the Markets
  • Chain Store Cardigan
  • Ubantu T-Shirt
  • Chain Store Pencil Skirt
  • Knee High Socks
  • Monkfish Boots
These are super duper comfy boots! I wore them all last winter and they are heaven but really badly need new soles! The Cardigan is missing a button (and I never keep the spares more silly me!) so I only do the top button up, a trick I learned from Gala Darlings Blog!

My Gorgeous boyfriend very nicely took all the photos while I posed like a loonie and nearly fell over. I have posted some more photos here: [Link] Including the one where I nearly fall over! And a shot showing my t-shirt and the bruise I have on my knee (its a good bruise) Yay for Photo Whoring!

What are you wearing now the weather is getting cooler? Anything special you havent worn in a while? Or anything you cant wait to buy?

Love and Obsessions

Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin