Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What I Wore - For Kikis Birthday

All Images by Miss Addict
  • Batwing Top - Tightrope (Finally figured out how to wear this to have it break!!!) 
  • New Black Jeans - Jeans West 
  • Sandals - Giovannaz
  • DIY Necklace
  • Copper Astro Girl Eye MakeUp - Napoleon
Last night was just what I needed after a long week! It was my 2 of my friends birthday, one of whom is a twitter friend as well as being a RL friend! If you follow me on twitter you probably see her name pop up fairly regularly in conjunction with the ridiculous things I tweet after a couple of drinks! @kiki_aus is a terrific human bean and you should all follow her on twitter!!! 


Hope you lovelies are having a terrific weekend


Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin