Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Link Love #9

Typography from Ronnie Bruce on Vimeo.
“Totally Like Whatever, You Know” Poem by Taylor Mali Typography Video by Ronnie Bruce
I discovered this wonderful typography video done to the words of a brilliant poem by Taylor Mali. I was rewatching this on the weekend and was planning on including it in Link Love and this just cinched it! I love Mr Mali and the typography just beautifully illustrates it! I hate when people say “Totally” “Like” “Whatever” and “You Know” in conversation! Drives me batty! Also  watch What Teachers Make (My Mum is a Teachers and when she watched this she practically leapt off the couch dancing) and “I will fight you for the library” Always guaranteed to have me in stiches! 
Wall-E Computer! Via Epic Win: 
My sister linked me this via msn (from the lounge room) just so she could hear me go “awwwww” so clickie for the adorableness that is Wall-e! 

So many things on this list are indeed awesome! While not everything on the list may be my idea of awesome it might be yours! My Personal Favorites are #654 Peeling that thin plastic film off new electronics, #834 Building an amazing couch cushion fort, #935 Eating cookies like Cookie Monster,

I love Graph Jam. When I was trapped in a cubicle it was one of the things I looked forward to reading on my lunch break everyday! This graph is also very very true!
Munnies (Vinyl Customizable Dolls) I love the way that people customize and bring their own personal style this medium particularly the shapes and vibrant colours. I have been coming across these fellas for quite some time and this post at colour has some plastic goodness! 
This is not something that is an issue for me being a tiny blogger, not really a fashion blogger and not even getting soliciting emails! but I can imagine bigger bloggers who are more fashion focused than I get it a lot! an interesting read and a good take on how companies like to use bloggers to gain access to a network of contacts that didn’t used to exist! 
What about you? What Links are you loving this week? Whats making you awwww or laughing? Link Me in the Comments and I might just add it in Link Love #10! 

Love and Obsessions

Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin