Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Small Joys

Image by Define Fabulous from her awesome Graffiti and Street Art Set




I have been rather sick the last week and a bit; So I  have been feeling a bit gloomy and under the weather so I decided to write a list of "small joys" Silly things that make me smile! 
  • Sleeping In
  • The Smell of Yummy Shampoo 
  • My Barista making a smiley face in my coffee
  • New Jeans that fit just right
  • Chocolate Banana Bread 
  • Laughing with friends over silly things 


  • Good Hair Days
  • Random texts that would mean nothing to anyone else but me
  • Posting silly things my friends say to twitter! 
  • Spending time with family
  • Snuggly warm cardigans
  • Co-Op Tetris 
  • The Snooze Button
  • My new blush that makes me look pink and healthy (even when I’m not!) 
  • Fantastic customer compliments 
  • In jokes 
  • Twitter
  • Cheese and Tomato Toasted Sandwiches
  • Yummy tasting Lip gloss
  • Silly Flash games on my iPhone! (Zombies vs Plants!) 
  • Warm Tea with Honey. 
  • Youtube videos that always make you smile (Mario Kart love song FTW!) 
What about your lovely! What small joys do you hang on to when life gets a little rough?


Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin