Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cupcake Addiction


Images by Miss Addict

I baked Cup Cakes. I had this random impulse to bake.. this impulse happens every now and then usually when I am stressed. So I created some gorgeous chocolate laden treats to cheer me up and to share with my family. So I took some photos and thought I would share with you, along with the recipe.

Cupcake Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavour
  • 125 grams of butter
  • 1 1/3 cup of self raising flour
  • 2/3 of a cup of castor sugar
  • Two eggs
  • Two tablespoons of cocoa powder
  • 1/4 of a cup of milk

Method:


1. Place the butter, castor sugar and the vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix the cupcake mixture together for three minutes, add eggs and then beat for a further three minutes.


2. Stir in the self raising flour, the cocoa powder and the milk and then mix until well combined.


3. Place teaspoons of chocolate cupcake mixture into patty pans and bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for twenty minutes.


4. Remove from oven let cool before


Icing Ingredients:
  • 150g Butter - softened
  • 250g Icing sugar
  • 2 tbls cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp very hot water
Method

1. Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater.


2. Once well combined, add the combined cocoa powder and water. Beat until smooth and creamy.


The Results

Love and Obsessions Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin