Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Perfumed Bliss

Salvatore Ferragamo - Bliss  
 For my Birthday my darling Mother bought me perfume, it is called Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo and it comes in the gorgeous bottle pictured above. Now I know the bottle plays no part in the smell or the wearing but I do love a pretty bottle to display! I don't wear perfume very often but this one is delicious. I honestly could not tell you what it smells like other than "yummy" but here is what it all the websites say:


"A sparkling fruity floral fragrance. Sublime, brilliant, spirited & sensual. Top notes of yuzu, kumquat, apple. Middle notes of freesia, water lily, rose. Base notes of musk, sandalwood, cedarwood"

Personally I picked it because it wasn't incredibly fruity but I would definitely agree with the fresh and floral. Also not over powering or old lady like. I have worn it everyday since I got it and think it is well on its way to becoming my signature scent! 

So lovelies have you got a signature scent? or do you just wear perfume on special occasions?

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin