Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exterminate! Exterminate! aka Best Birthday Ever!

Remote control Daleks

We are the superior beings!

Battle Daleks

Halt or You will be exterminated!


My sister bought me these kick arse remote controlled battle Daleks for my birthday. I was like a little kid at Christmas tearing open the box jamming the batteries in. My cats are not particularly happy about my newest toy. 

The Daleks are remote controlled and battle each other via Infrared sensors in the front of their bodies (like laser tag sensors), as well as spouting saying such as the classic "You must be exterminated" and getting rather upset if you happen to pick them up and yelling at you "We are the Supreme beings".

I would seriously suggest these toys to any Dr Who fanatic out there who would like to drive their own Dalek around. If you would like your very own 4 inch tall terrifying "Supreme being" head on down to an ABC shop. Not sure on the price to be honest since it was a present!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to chase a kitty! 

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin