Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

What I Wore: For Pancakes

Maddy Wedge Heels By Wittner 
Dior Glasses + Random Earrings 

Skinny Jeans by Neon Blonde


Was trying to show off the detail in my jeans. 

Glasses by Dior (from Work lol)  
Butterfly Earrings from Random Shop. 
These jeans are Super Comfy and fit like a second skin. These shots are not the best shots of them :( They are fantastic and I will try and get better shots of them soon cause while I gasped at the price of them (Never spent that much on jeans before) They were totally worth the price of admission! 


Love and Obsessions

Miss Addict

PS. I have popped my Twitter account on private. If you would like me to follow you or would like to follow me just let me know here or on twitter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin