Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Joys

Miss Addict after dancing in the rain.
 I danced in the rain. I got soaking wet, took photos and looked like a total loonie. But I danced because it made me happy. 

Sometimes you have to take joy in the little things. So Go! Dance in the rain, get a slice of cake and really truly enjoy it without complaining about breaking your diet, hug your Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother and if all that fails go to a pet shop and hug a puppy! Do a good deed, paint your toe nails an eye popping colour!  Do something today that makes you happy!

Take joy where you find it, even if its fleeting! Now if you'll excuse me there is a cupcake with chocolate icing calling my name and a cat I need to pet!  

So lovelys please post the little things you find joy in below! 
Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin