- Fry Engineer Boots from Zappos. Have been lusting after these for ages. Seriously out of my price range for now but damn are they pretty!
- Tetris Bracelet from Livethislife777 etsy shop. I quickly get addicted to tetris every time I start playing again. Thus this bracelet absolutely perfect for me!
- Tulle Skirt from YesStyle. I lusting after a neutral/beige tulle skirt as I love my recently purchased black one. Love the Layers in this one!
- Cookie Monster Nom Nom Nom Shirt from 80’s Tees. Among the disturbing costumes there are some awesome t-shirts on this site like the Cookie Monster Shirt Pictured above.
- Radio Controlled Dalek from Minotaur. I saw this when I was in the physical store in Melbourne and barely resisted buying. So much awesome. As a massive Dr Who Fan this is definitely on my Love List!
- Hand made laptop sleeve from fantellas etsy shop. My new Baby Aphrael a 13 inch macbook pro needs protecting and while her current sleeve works its not very stylish. This gorgeous sleeve will do the job perfectly I think!
- Agent 99 Pocket Maxi Dress from General Pants. I have had my eye out for a basic maxi dress in black that doesn’t break the bank and this one fits the bill. May soon be an own not a lust and love!
- iPad from Apple. No need just want! Everything Apple does makes me want. I simply want to play with the iPad. Though seriously guys get a girl on your design team cause the name is a disaster!!!
- Brighter Skies Umbrella from Mod Cloth. The most common accessory I have been carrying lately has been a plain black boring umbrella. I would much rather swap it with this lovely one from mod cloth!
How bout you lovely people? What are you loving and lusting over this week?
Love and Obsessions