Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Love and Lust Haves #8



[1] - [2] - [3]

[4] - [5] - [6]

[7] - [8] - [9]



  1. Fry Engineer Boots from Zappos. Have been lusting after these for ages. Seriously out of my price range for now but damn are they pretty!
  2. Tetris Bracelet from Livethislife777 etsy shop. I quickly get addicted to tetris every time I start playing again. Thus this bracelet absolutely perfect for me!
  3. Tulle Skirt from YesStyle. I lusting after a neutral/beige tulle skirt as I love my recently purchased black one. Love the Layers in this one!
  4. Cookie Monster Nom Nom Nom Shirt from 80’s Tees. Among the disturbing costumes there are some awesome t-shirts on this site like the Cookie Monster Shirt Pictured above.
  5. Radio Controlled Dalek from Minotaur. I saw this when I was in the physical store in Melbourne and barely resisted buying. So much awesome. As a massive Dr Who Fan this is definitely on my Love List!
  6. Hand made laptop sleeve from fantellas etsy shop. My new Baby Aphrael a 13 inch macbook pro needs protecting and while her current sleeve works its not very stylish. This gorgeous sleeve will do the job perfectly I think!
  7. Agent 99 Pocket Maxi Dress from General Pants. I have had my eye out for a basic maxi dress in black that doesn’t break the bank and this one fits the bill. May soon be an own not a lust and love!
  8. iPad from Apple. No need just want! Everything Apple does makes me want. I simply want to play with the iPad. Though seriously guys get a girl on your design team cause the name is a disaster!!!
  9. Brighter Skies Umbrella from Mod Cloth. The most common accessory I have been carrying lately has been a plain black boring umbrella. I would much rather swap it with this lovely one from mod cloth!


How bout you lovely people? What are you loving and lusting over this week?


Love and Obsessions


Miss Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin