Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Link Love #6

Image By HannahHavoc

1. Storm Animation
Storm is a 9 minute beat poem by Australian comedian Tim Minichin. It is one of my favourite pieces of comedy in the entire world! The first time I ever heard it I literally laughed hysterically throughout the entire thing! It is being turned into an animation. You can view the trailer [Here] and you can listen the entire poem [Here] The production blog for the Animation team can be found [Here] which has some fun stuff from behind the scenes and some sneak peeks of the characters :)

2. My Life Is Average
MLIA is possibly my favourite website currently. Filled with amusing stories of peoples every day lives it never fails to make me giggle. For fellow iPhone uses they have an App which means you can get Average stories while out and about! I tend use it as a pick me up on days when I feel like I'm going to tear my hair out!

3.Autocompleteme.com
A website show casing some of googles odder assumptions using the Auto complete function. Such gems include "Penguins Are: My favourite type of frogs" and "My grandma: seduced me" ... not sure how google comes up with this but the results are pretty funny!

4. 10 Words you need to stop misspelling from The Oatmeal

I could of just linked the entirety of the Oatmeal site but picked this one at random :) Love his cartooning style. This site is a major time suck! Don't say I did not warn you!

5.How Websites Work
This is a lovely illustration done by John Martz for his friend Neil Lee who works at Mozilla. I am sure this is how many people imagine websites working!

6.320by480
Lovely illustrations by
Mohammad F. Haque (aka Hawk) the co creator of applegeeks. He is kindly offering them as 320by 480 iPhone backgrounds. I had trouble picking one to use!

What about you lovelys. What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments!


Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin