Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 + Return of a Bad Blogger!

Miss Net Addict aka BAD BLOGGER!!!

So I return! I am sorry it has been so so long since I posted! Months and Months since I gleefully announced that I would be posting more >:( Bad blogger! BAD! I have been around on twitter so you are probably aware I'm not dead at least!

So I shall be aiming to update at least once a week but hopefully more :) I will be kicking off my return tomorrow with the first Link Love of 2010! Got a whole bunch of stuff I cannot wait to share with you!

I am also going to post my New Years Resolutions mainly cause having them somewhere other than in my head will mean its harder to wriggle out of them!

1. Restart Blog & Post at least once a week
2. Be a scrooge! Meaning sticking to my budget and get my savings back to an acceptable level!
3. Be Healthier. Meaning going to the gym regularly, cutting out the junk in my life and getting more sleep!

So my lovelies that's my plan for 2010! And that's me back for the year!

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin