Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I Wore: Plus Gratuitous Puppy Pic!

Dress by Shilla

Chain Detail Belt


Puppy Photo! Ignore my face she had just licked me!
Shoes (barely Visible) are Diana Ferrari Super Soft
Jacket from Melbourne <3
I wore this out and about running errands today. The Dress is one of those that looks awful on the rack but great on! A very comfy cool summery dress with a nice amount of stretch to it. Glad I let the Boutique girl make me try it on (I've learned to trust her judgment & she has yet to steer me wrong)

For Christmas I received a new tripod and a remote for my camera! Exciting! So no longer do I have to con my sister into taking my outfit photos! Its a bit of a learning curve so expect some less than awesome ones for a bit while I figure it out! 

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin