Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

100 & 1000's Cupcakes

100's and 1000's Cupcakes

This weekend I decided to try out my new mixing bowl, piping bag and measuring cups that I got for my birthday. I decided on cupcakes since my lot  the halloween cupcakes turned out amazingly... This time wasn't such a success sadly... 

Pink Cupcake Batter
I did actually colour both the cupcakes themselves and the icing pink and try and marble the cupcakes. The marbling was pretty much only visible when they came out of the oven...
Cupcake with Marble effect

The icing went way to runny to pipe so I have yet to try out all the fun tips on my piping bag. Still they taste delicious and with a bunch of 100's and 1000's on top they look like they belong at a kids party which suits me just fine :) but I think I may love pyrex a little more than is natural... 

How bout you lovely people? Baked anything delish lately?  


Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job with the cupcakes. I've been toying with the idea of doing a similar thing - making cupcakes. I'll need to add them to the baking list :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin