Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Love and Lust Haves #7



Love & Lust Haves.

[1] - [2] - [3] [4] - [5] - [6] [7] - [8] - [9]


1.A Guide to Pirate Parenting! from Think Geek

I dont have any kids but I want to be prepared!

2. Wall Stickers from Domestic.

Via Already Pretty! So many gorgeous designs. I shall be investing soon lemme tell you!

3. Prada Sunglasses

I love these sunglasses! One of the best things about my new job is getting to try on lots of different pairs of sunglasses and specs at work! In the next couple of weeks expect to see me get a pair of glasses and take lots of photos!

4. Hi Can Bed.

Omg the only thing that could possibly make this bed better was if it was a water bed! I could never afford one but I love it so!

5. Panasonic Lumix

I am all about bright colours at the moment but my camera also has to be tough enough to survive me. I love my Olympus but its boring silver body is making me sad at the moment!

6. Miss Gina Flats from Peep Toe.

Super Duper DAMN expensive but fluro coloured pink! LOVE.

7. Singer Sewing Machine!

A hopefully soon aquistion! I want to be able to take up my own pants, make my own clothes and have fun dammit!

8. USB Laser Guided Missile Launcher! from Think Geek (again)

I have wanted on of these for years and years. While I dont work in a cubicle anymore I think it would be fun to see my cats chase the missiles!

9.Cupcakes! from Cupcakes on Pitt.

I was working on Pitt street for my two weeks training and this bakery does heavenly cupcakes. Featured above is Strawberry. Sadly only in Sydney but expect to see them expand to other cities eventually.


What are you guys loving this week?


Things I Do Not Love at the Moment: Sore Feet and Not having enough time for my blogging! However my Iphone is being purchased this week so I should be twittering AND responding more next week! Looking forward to it! Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin