Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Link Love #5

Dandy by Miss Addict

Happy Monday Lovely People! Is once again time for Link Love! So here are the things I have been loving the last 2 weeks.

Ever get people asking you stupid questions that they could just Google? Use this wonderful site!

Great post on Boing Boing by Jason Torchinsky about his dog Virginia learning how to cope with being blind. Funny and Inspiring!

Kiva is an awesome concept. It is the world's first person-to-person micro loan website, individuals lend directly to entrepreneurs around the planet! So Awesome!Specifically the Pixiewoo Channel. I love the english accents and they have a billion tips and tricks. Found them while looking for a tutorial on Dita Von Teese style makeup!

While I Love me a Cake Wreck Sunday Sweets is my favourite post of the week hands down. This week it was Cakes Based on Threadless Shirts. Not sure if I want the cakes or the shirts more! SO gorgoeus!

Twitter has a new home page with the emphasis on searching for content. Very slick but since I twitter mainly through TweetDeck probably not going to effect me much. Strangely no outrage as always happens when Facebook changes something

Graph Jam is an offshoot of Fail Blog and LOL cats and is nearly always funny! I specifically love this one

I linked to Em last time for her "Think inside the box" secrets post. Her blog is a really positive source for me. Em is gorgeous and so brave in my opinion! The girl cuts her own hair! So check her out peoples!

What are you loving and linking this week? Lemme Know in the comments pretty please!

Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

p.s. Expect a review on my new Hair Straighter later this week . Its a Turbo Ion (not the Cortec)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin