Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lust Have: Everything by Design Glut!


Reversible Sign Necklace: $60





I want to buy everything that Design Glut has in their store! 


Yesterday an email popped up in my inbox "Just the lil quirky type of thing I thought you'd like.." said my friend. Boy were they right. He had linked me to the necklace above. I clicked through to the rest of the store and squee'd in delight. Its a geeks jewelry delight! 


Below are a couple of pieces that are on my "to buy" list as soon as I get some extra cash! 



Circuit Heart Necklace: $60
Open Book Necklace: $60


World Links Necklace: $60


I love jewellery that is slightly different and quirky. Also available is a sausage dog necklace, old style headphone necklace, and a phone booth necklace to name just a few more! 


What are you lusting after at the moment?


Love and Obsessions
Miss Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin