Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lust Have: Amber Adoration



Sun Gazing- Necklace- H...

$162.00

Multi amber Bird in fli...

$36.00

Capturing the sun- Ring

$79.00

Raw Honey Drops-Wrapped...

$18.00

Trudy the Triceratops N...

$15.00

Beautiful Cognac Baltic...

$20.00

Amber and Sterling Silv...

$16.50

Amber Mermaid Ring, adj...

$180.00

Amber Guitar Pin

$150.00

Petite Vintage Earrings...

$15.00

Baltic Amber Ring with ...

$99.00

Heat of Summer - Amber ...

$17.00

Amber branches Amber Br...

$42.00

Solitary Pear Ring in C...

$128.00

Fall brown copper earri...

$12.75
I have an obsession with Amber. I love all shades of it and pretty much anything made of Amber ends up on my WANT list. The necklace I wear permanently is from my Mother and is a gorgeous piece of Amber. I consider amber to be signature stone these days and am currently on the hunt to add more pieces to add to my collection. 

I love the idea of tiny pieces of History embedded within the stone that I can carry around with me. The colour is also always gorgeous and plays into my love of all shades of orange, peach and warm golden tones. 

Do you have a signature stone? Colour? What are you lusting after this week?

Love and Obsessions,

Miss Addict. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin