Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Wore: To Work Today

Photobucket
Taken Solely to show off my makeup! 


More photos below the cut :) 


Photobucket
Silly Face oh yeah!
Photobucket
Me looking like a total dork! 

Pictured:
White T-shirt from Jigsaw
Pattern Skirt from Target
Tights from Target
Flowy Cardigan from Jay Jays 
Not Pictured: 
Boots from Somewhere! 
Coat from Jeans West
Scarf from random shop.  
I got my darling sister to take these photos for me when I got home and I had already ditched my shoes, coat and scarf and couldn’t be bothered putting them back on! 
I am trying to be a little more stylish in my work wear rather than just throwing on whatever and I got lots of compliments on my outfit today (basic as it is) so that was rather nice. 
I also spent a rather large amount of money on new makeup today (mainly lip products) which I then got home and promptly tried out so my makeup is freshly done for the photos! 

What are you wearing at the moment lovely?

Love and Obsessions

Miss Net Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin