Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to Confessions of a Net Addict

Image by Miss Addict


Welcome to “Confessions of a Net Addict” not my first blog but hopefully I can find my home here!

I am Miss Addict, I am 22 years old and self confessed net geek & addict! Obsessed with design, fashion, art, photography, pretty pictures of naked people, sex blogs, political blogs, gadgets, nifty software, colourful anything & just about everything else I can find.

I am the type of person who reads anything she can get her hands on whether it be books, magazines, internet articles, the newspaper or the back of a cereal box! This blog is going to be a mix of my online & real life adventures! Complete with photos and weird commentary! This will include websites I love, pretty pictures, outfit photos & more!

Consider it a catalogue of my obsessions! Expect features on websites I love, cuteness, randomness, tip & tricks, and tones more of random & (hopefully) interesting stuff!

I have a brand spanking new flickr account here:[Link] and you can follow me on Twitter here: [Link]


Love & Obsessions

*mwah*

Miss Addict


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin